Gantz Full 3DCG Anime Film

Discussions diverses sur les produits dérivés de Gantz : O.S.T., jeu-vidéo, goodies...

Gantz Full 3DCG Anime Film

Message non lupar JASHUGAN » Dim 13 Déc, 11:53 pm

o_top.jpg

Full 3DCG animation film “GANTZ (tentative) ”

Set to release in 2016!!

“GANTZ”, which had been serialized on Weekly Young Jump till 2013, is now reviving!
A new project has eventually started around a new movie of full 3D CG animation!!
Received comments from the manga writer, Hiroya Oku!

I watched a half-made of the ongoing film, and it was precisely becoming super idealized screen images that I was imagining, which makes my expectation way too high.
As for the film this time, I had staffs keep working on the project simply because “I’m the one who wanna watch it, so please do that!”

It’s a sequence of actions and actions. In addition to that, it is designed not to bore viewers as a human drama, so I think you can really enjoy watching it even if you space out during the film.
A video which even Hollywood has never done and you’ve never watched before would appear right in front of you, so it would be so fun.I guess I’m the one who has been looking for it the most on the planet.

The previous movie of live action version invited gorgeous casts, so it was a sweet work in that they made my original work like a festival.
However, I think it is the latest film which can authentically reproduce my work to the deeper part.

The density is higher this time. The density of GANTZ is higher. I think it would be a film with 300% of GANTZ density!

next1_top.jpg

next2_top.jpg

Interview de l'auteur :
Full 3DCG animation film “GANTZ (tentative) ”

Production Memorial Hiroya Oku Interview

On the new full 3DCG animation film, we had an unscheduled interview with the original manga writer, Hiroya Oku.

---- You have been drawing with CG since before “GANTZ”, haven’t you?
Oku: Right. Actually rather than saying CG, I put my drawing into my computer and finish it off. It’s like that the background is 3D and hybrid images.

---- GANTZ is launched as a full 3DCG animation film. In the sense, doesn’t the work become closer to what you have been visualizing in your mind?
Oku: Absolutely right! I watched a half-made of it, and it was precisely becoming super idealized screen images that I was imagining, which makes my expectation way too high.

---- So does it mean you almost have visual images like live action in your head?
Oku: Yeah. It’s like close to live action, but the characters’ face is real human in a live action film. It is different from my manga, right? But the 3DCG enables me to design so close to my image and make a manga seem like a little bit upgraded version. I can crystallize my ideal pictures with it pretty much. As for the film this time, I had staffs keep working on the project simply because “I’m the one who wanna watch it, so please do that!”

---- LOL. Then did you have some feeling like “it finally came” when you heard of the new film project?
Oku: When I heard of it, I was like “How would it be like?” As I had watched various kinds of 3DCG movies and 3DCG games, I thought maybe it would be like that sort of thing then. However, after the half-made film was shown up to me, I was like “Wow, actually technology can make it this far, huh?” and so surprised at the high quality. I said, “Please make them all with this!” Lol. Now I guess I’m the one who has been looking for it the most on the planet. Lol.

---- LOL. Until now, “GANTZ” was animated and made into a live action film. This time you are visualizing one of the episodes of the original, but how was that decided?
Oku: I received an offer from the production side. I personally made a single request to make the film easy for those who watch “GANTZ” at first to understand the story. Though I had a look at the scenario, I think the content is interesting even for someone who doesn’t know “GANTZ”.

---- Though “GANTZ” has been visualized many times, what do you think why “GANTZ” has been demanded to be visualized?
Oku: I actually don’t know why, but I do love films. So, I have been describing works which would make me so happy to watch all up until now. I drew “Gantz” like that as well, so I guess it’s suitable for visualization.

---- Which part do you want people to look forward to watching in the new 3DCG movie, “GANTZ”?
Oku: It’s a sequence of actions and actions. In addition to that, it is designed not to bore viewers as a human drama, so I think you can really enjoy watching it even if you space out during the film. A video which even Hollywood has never done and you’ve never watched before would appear right in front of you, so it would be so fun.

---- So, you say we can enjoy it as a really straightforward entertainment?
Oku: Let’s say, it’s like you can enjoy it as a straightforward entertainment that you’ve never watched before.

---- There should be many GANTZ readers who watched a live action film, “GANTZ”. How is it like if comparing with the latest one?
Oku: Well, the live action film version invited Kazunari Ninomiya, Kenichi Matsuyama, and other gorgeous casts, so the mood like a festival was great. It was a sweet work in that they made my original work like a festival. Besides that, it was spectacular to watch as a human drama, wasn’t it? However, I think it is the latest film which can authentically reproduce my work to the deeper part. It can deal with all the scenes which could not be described in live action film, such as actions, camera works, lots of aliens, and so forth. So to speak, the density of movie is higher this time. The density of GANTZ is higher!

---- The density of GANTZ!? Cool!
Oku: In the original manga, I was trying to introduce human societies in reality and what’s happening in the real war. In the sense, I tried to draw things that are unique to manga. The newest film should be able to close on them. That’s why it would be a film with 300% of GANTZ density!
Dernière édition par JASHUGAN le Lun 14 Déc, 7:19 pm, édité 5 fois au total.
GLORY TO THE EMPEROR OF MOTORBALL
JASHUGAN
Astra Imperatore
Astra Imperatore

Re: Gantz Full 3D CG Anime Film

Message non lupar Sniper » Lun 14 Déc, 12:32 pm

Je met le lien pour les images
Eh beh... j'espère que ce film s'adressera à ceux qui connaissent le manga sinon on va se taper un debut origin story . Mais je sens qu'ils feront l'impasse sur la mort de Kei et les persos auront l'air tout de tout decouvrir comme si c'était leur 1ere mission.
Longue vie à ARAKI !!!!

Roulez tout doux à Escoutoux.
Sniper
Le 5ème cavalier de l'apocalypse
Le 5ème cavalier de l'apocalypse

Localisation: dans la boule noire mais quelqu'un est assi sur moi

Re: Gantz Full 3DCG Anime Film

Message non lupar JASHUGAN » Lun 14 Déc, 8:35 pm

Les images laissent penser que l'action principale de ce film concerne l'arc Osaka.
JASHUGAN
Astra Imperatore
Astra Imperatore

Message non lupar JASHUGAN » Mar 26 Avr, 6:05 pm

Le film est prévu pour le 14 octobre 2016. Le cadre sera bien la mission Osaka.
JASHUGAN
Astra Imperatore
Astra Imperatore

Message non lupar Ghost » Dim 01 Mai, 9:04 pm

Un teaser est d'ailleurs sorti : Gantz:O

Pas du tout convaincu... :ninja:
Battle Royale terminé !

Ghost
Melon Lord
Melon Lord

Message non lupar Shinobi666 » Lun 02 Mai, 9:05 pm

Se coltiner avec un film avec Katô en tête d'affiche... Je ne sais pas pourquoi mais je ne suis pas spécialement emballé :mrgreen:
Shinobi666
Bourreau N°1
Bourreau N°1

Message non lupar YenmenbY » Mar 03 Mai, 9:33 am

Au moins on verra p-e Kuwabara violer des aliens et la transformation harem no jutsu du nurarylion :pig:
YenmenbY
Marginal Gantzeur
Marginal Gantzeur

Message non lupar onemor4 » Mer 04 Mai, 2:46 pm

Graphiquement ça à l'air d'être au niveau quand même (c'est du film ou de la série d'ailleurs ?)

Après Osaka, je sais pas si c'est la partie la plus intéressante (surtout en mode one-shot) du manga...
onemor4
Gantzeur Troll
Gantzeur Troll

Message non lupar taliesin » Mer 04 Mai, 4:33 pm

Je ne comprend pas trop pourquoi cet partie précise du manga a tant d'attention... Après les mangas en grand format agrémenté d'un film maintenant l'animé... Non pas que cet partie soit inintéressante (bien que un peu longuet à un moment avec un rythme de parution inégale) mais pourquoi un anime sur se passage isolé en occultant tout le reste? :?

D’après la BA ces plutôt jolie à voir et on aura le droit à des scènes d'actions dantesques.
taliesin
L'épervier d'Almoha
L'épervier d'Almoha

Message non lupar Kaminos » Mer 03 Août, 4:35 am

http://gantzo.jp/

Un trailer est dispo, et ca sort en octobre. J'irai le voir, juste en memoire du bon vieux temps, je vous ferai un compte rendu :p
Roulez tout doux à Escoutoux.
Kaminos
Tsundere Lover
Tsundere Lover

Message non lupar YenmenbY » Dim 04 Sep, 12:46 pm

Je viens de me mater tout les trailers et je dois dire que je suis assez impatient de voir ça. Ça m'a l'air bien bourrin, super bien animé et vraiment fidèle au manga. J'espère qu'il n'y aura pas de censure au niveau de la violence et du cul, parce que cet arc envoie quand même du lourd pour les deux cas.

Pour ceux qui se demandent pourquoi cet arc en particulier est fait en film plutôt que de se concentrer sur un autre ? Et bien c'est tout simplement qu'Osaka ça équivaut au Golden Age de Berserk. C'est l'arc le plus emblématique de la série où il se passe tellement de choses qui envoient du lourd qu'il aurait été dommage de se taper la mission Tanaka ou Anneaux à la place ^^' Et puis c'est un arc qui peut se prendre en cours de route sans connaitre tout le reste du manga étant donné que Kuruno est mort et qu'on va principalement suivre Kato. Un petit résumé vite fait au début pour bien comprendre l'univers et le spectateur ne sera pas trop perdu. La mission Oni aurait été difficile à appréhender pour les novices par exemple.

Bref, assez enjoué de ce film et j'espère que ça lancera derrière une nouvelle série animé de Gantz :twisted:
YenmenbY
Marginal Gantzeur
Marginal Gantzeur

Message non lupar taliesin » Dim 04 Sep, 7:20 pm

Je confirme que ca a l'air absolument génial. Au vue des trailers Kato fera sa toute première mission pour Gantz à partir de la mission Osaka, moi ca me dérange pas. En manga je trouver frustrant la longueur de cet mission au vue du rythme de parution du manga mais la en film 3D ca va envoyer du très très lourd. j’avais des doutes au début mais les BA donne foutrement envie. :bounce:
taliesin
L'épervier d'Almoha
L'épervier d'Almoha

Message non lupar Folk3n » Mar 06 Sep, 2:37 pm

Bouh!
En voyant la bande annonce je me suis demandé si le forum était toujours en vie et je vois que y en a tjrs un paquet de fidèles au poste! !
En tous cas il promet ce ptit Gantz:o ^^
biz aux anciens ;)
Folk3n
Gantzer fantôme
Gantzer fantôme

Message non lupar onemor4 » Mer 07 Sep, 3:15 pm

Si par paquet tu entend "paire de couille" c'est à peu près ça ^^

Biz à toi l'ancien disparu, revenu qui va disparaître ^^
onemor4
Gantzeur Troll
Gantzeur Troll

Message non lupar YenmenbY » Jeu 08 Sep, 9:32 am

C'est clair qu'on peut pas dire qu'on soit un gros paquet sur le forum. Juste une poignée de survivants ^^'
YenmenbY
Marginal Gantzeur
Marginal Gantzeur

Suivant

Retour vers Autres